Hello, this is a big weekly update because I have missed the two others. I have mainly worked on one bootcamp module, so I waited to finish it before making an update. My productivity was pretty slow in Week 8, but Week 9 and 10 were good.
- ✅ Docker - I have completed this big module and learned:
- ✅ Docker commands: With cli and Desktop GUI
- ✅ Docker Run: How to run a container, with ports, networks and envs settings
- ✅ Docker Compose: Create and manage a stack of containers
- ✅ Docker Volumes: Creating persistent data for containers
- ✅ Dockerize: Create an image from any app with base images and envs
- ✅ Docker push: Upload an image to a cloud repo or Nexus with login
- 🟦 Jenkins - I just started the Jenkins module with setup and roles
- ✅ Docker Bootcamp Exercise: I have run Mysql and PhpMyAdmin container with a local java app, and then dockerize the java app. At the end everything was running in a neat docker compose file on a cloud instance.
- Build Automation (CI/CD & Jenkins)
- AWS Services
Note: I created a DevOps Mastodon account, I am more active there than twitter because it corresponds more to my privacy value. If you are interested, send me a toot! https://fosstodon.org/@devmentat 🐘
Thanks for the reading, have a good week. 😁